Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A Good Month, But Help Needed

So it's been a month since I've been here last, but I must say it was a pretty good one. The best news is that I have lost a total of 30 lbs now and I have reached "Onderland" (in the 100's). I haven't been there in over 5 years. I couldn't be more thrilled and I am feeling really good about myself. And I can now visually see my results so far which is a first.

So other good news, my business has really taken off in the past couple months and I have reached capacity for clients and have a full practice. It is very exciting and really helps Mr. H2O and I out a lot. All this is really great, but it is causing me some extra stress because I am worrying about getting all my client's hours in, while still taking care of myself and taking care of my husband and house. Well the latter 3 are suffering a bit.

I am still eating healthy and staying on the diet, but I am not getting as much sleep and I am not getting ANY work outs in lately. And I have gotten REALLY behind my house work with laundry piling up, dishes piling, and I even heard Jeff pick up a broom so it must be bad. I am trying, but I know I can try harder. The biggest thing is that I need to spend less time doing non-billable items early in the day like I normally do and save it for later when I usually hit the wall on "work" type stuff. And I know if I immediately get up and get "dressed to the shoes" that I get a lot more accomplished and it gives me a little more energy. Time to get back to FlyLady.

But even with improving my daily habits and such, I still would like to grow my business a little more and am considering hiring my own assistant. I am just one phonecall away from freaking a little as I don't think I can physically handle another new client and I need to figure out how to remedy this. Michael Russer, well respected real estate speaker/coach had said that there are more Real Estate Professionals out there that need VA's than Virtual Assistants to handle them. I didn't believe him at first, but I am starting to believe him now. I wish I could clone myself, but I guess it's time to begin my assistant or subcontractor search instead of waiting for science.

No comments: