Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Insatiable

I am hungry. All the time. I can't seem to get enough to eat at any time. I eat a meal, and then I am hungry again in an hour. And it is the kind of hungry that if I don't eat quick, I am going to be sick. It is sort-of bordering on annoying. I do not have enough time to keep interrupting my work in order to eat. And what is worse, I hardly want to eat anything that I have. I have a kitchen full of good food, and when I need to eat, I want none of it.

I guess I am a lot better off than the most of my fellow 1st trimester'ers, with all out morning, noon and night sickness. It worries me slightly that I haven't really been hit with full on morning sickness at this point. Of course now that I've said that, it will probably slam me tomorrow.

Speaking of slightly worried about not having the m/s thing, my first ultrasound is coming up in 5 days. I am praying really really hard that we have a wiggly baby in there with a strong heartbeat. I still have the major sore boobs thing and the mad bloating, so I shouldn't worry too much about the lack of other symptoms. Just need to stay calm until the ultrasound.

7 weeks 2 days

No comments: