Friday, September 12, 2008

How Am I Feeling?

So is there anything new? Do I feel any different. Well it's still early yet but I have a few symptoms of note.
  1. My boobs hurt like hell. I've had the PMS breast tenderness before, but this is a whole new level of tenderness. They hurt from being in the stream of the shower. And I can't tell if a sports bra helps or hurts. Jury is still out.
  2. I have to pee a lot. That is apparently the standard MO for being pg. Though I'm also drinking a lot of water which is what I'm supposed to do. So that's probably why I'm peeing a lot too.
  3. I'm totally boated. I feel like a balloon of air and a balloon of water have blown up in my abdomen. And so far, since it's early, it just makes me look and feel fat. Thank goodness for my stretchy workout pants.
I'm not really complaining about any of the above. They are all signs that the right things are going on in there so I'm content for the symptoms to continue if that means I'm growing a healthy baby.

Besides, read what my fortune said the other day: "Nature, time and patience are the three great physicians." To me it means, that this is out of my hands and in God's hands. So be patient and let nature take it's course.

4 weeks 4 days

No comments: