Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ugh... Bloat!

At this point, I just look fat, not pregnant. The bloat is crazy and is making this already slightly plus sized body look fatter. I'm only 5 weeks and a couple days, so there's no way I can blame this on baby belly yet. It's just ugly.

On to other things, I generally feel good. The bit of nausea I had the other day really hasn't reared it's ugly head again. As long as I eat regularly, then I feel ok. Though my super-human sense of smell has provoked a gag reflex for certain smells of certain foods (like Mr H2O's dinner the other night).

Oh, and I don't know if this is some stereotypical pregnancy thing, but I LOVE pickles. They are sooooooo good. I gag at the thought of having them with ice cream though. I just like them by themselves.

No comments: