Friday, May 23, 2008

Wish My Body Was Predictable

**Caution... Do not read if you do not want to know personal gritty details about my body or personal life**

It is so weird to go on my whole adult life trying to avoid pregnancy and now throwing caution to the wind and trying to get knocked up seems almost unnatural. But it is exciting.

This is the thing about PCOS that really sucks. Now that I care what's going on with my reproductive and want to get pregnant and all, my body does not want to cooperate naturally. I respond to the pill beautifully, it's once off the pill that my ovaries go haywire. I can go 3 months with no sign of my period because I wasn't ovulating.

Now I'm on Metformin and it seems to be helping a lot with the ovulating issue from what my charts can tell. Now I just wish it would happen around the same time in some predictable fashion. Yes, I know that's what charting is for, but sometimes my pre-O patterns are all over the place. Sometimes it will happen early, and other cycles I O WAY late.

So here I am, waiting to O. Could be tomorrow, could be a week from tomorrow. Wish I had a crystal ball that would just tell me. This week have things to do, and places to go where doing-the-deed will not really be possible.

Cooperate ovaries! Cooperate!

No comments: