Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back to Life

We have our house back to ourselves agan. It's nice to get back to routine and all, but it is a little sad to have the house a little emptier after everyone has left.

I just spent last week hosting my mom, brother and sister at my house for some fun. We did all the things you do out here, shopping, visiting the city and heading down the shore for a day. And we were even lucky enough to catch a performance by Mr. H2O's band too. I really had a whole lot of fun while they were here. I only get to see my family once or twice a year, so I need to make the most of it.

Then we dropped lil' sis off in NY and she is heading to South Africa for the next 5 months. She is going to have the most amazing experience there and I am so happy for her. But I already miss her a little too. Spending 8 hours in the car to drop her off and drive back home was a little, well... boring/annoying/monotonous (you spend 8 hours with your mom in a car and tell me how fun it is... really, I love you mom, but in slightly smaller doses).

And though it's a little sad to have the house empty again, it is nice too.

CD 16 (where's the O?)

No comments: