Wednesday, June 11, 2008

NEXT!

No luck on this last one. Now I'm on to cycle #5. I know everyone was waiting with baited breath.

Mr. H2O says that I'm putting all this pressure on myself. I disagree. I mean I do have this thing about wanting to have at least 1 kid before I turn 30. And since my 29th birthday is a month away, my time for that goal is running out in a few months. But it won't be the end of the world if our first kid doesn't arrive before then.

Am I setting myself up for disappointment? I don't think so. Sure, I am a little disappointed when AF arrives instead of a bfp, but I need to keep a positive attitude and move on to the next chance. It's not time to freak out yet.

Nope, I'm just on to a new cycle where I hope that we sucessfully knock out AF on her ass and have a healthy baby on the way. I hope this will be the one.

No comments: