Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Father's Day to my dad today! I must not forget to call him today.

I am sincerely hoping that next year's father's day will be Mr. H2O's first. He will be such a great dad. Even my mom said so (shocking I know). Can't wait.

On another note, we had a great time last night at our friend's house warming/bbq/kegger party. It was hot and humid as hell, but Tom's parties are always fun. The band played, the cops came once (but we had until 10pm so screw the psycho neighbor 3 blocks over), and then the band's set got cut short due to the insane thunderstorm that came through. I've never seen the band's stuff get packed up so fast. And I might have let slip that we are ttc to some of the gals, but oh well. It's hard to hide the clear fact that I have babies on the brain much of the time.


CD 7

No comments: