Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I start the last year of my 20's. Hooray for me. I don't feel older, and it doesn't really bother me (as much as my siblings try and rub in the fact they think I'm "old). 29 is no big deal. And the fact that I'm almost 30 is no big deal either.

Tonight Mr. H2O and I are going to one of my favorite nice restaurants in Atlantic City for dinner, Doc's Oyster House. It's usually our anniversary spot, but since we didn't really do anything for our anniversary in May, I thought it would be nice a good idea to go there. It has a great "old fashioned" romantic ambiance, like a nice seafood/steakhouse straight out of the 30's or 40's. The food is fabulous too. The french fried shoestring beets are the best (the only beets that I will ever eat).

The "kid before I'm 30" deadline is closing in, but that's ok. I'm remaining positive that it will happen. It's cycle #6, CD 8, and I'm awaiting the O in hopefully the next week or so. It'll be fun. Let's give that bitch AF an knock out punch and get KTFU.

No comments: